Terms and Regulations for the Provision of Electronic Services by MOBIEM Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. within the meaning of Article 8 of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means:
Mobiem Polska spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw (00-446), at ul. Fabryczna 5a, registered at the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS (National Court Register) number 0000671944.
ul. Fabryczna 5a, 00-446 Warszawa
Which services are provided by MOBIEM Polska on its websites:
Services within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws No 144, item 1204, as amended.):
- § Social services – services provided through specific Portals and Applications in accordance with their regulations, enabling their Users to establish and maintain contacts with other Internet users, to exchange information, comments and views, to use information and materials of other Users, and to post information and materials in shared areas of memory in the ICT infrastructure of MOBIEM Polska or its Partners to share with other Users,
- § Intermediary services for the sale of products and services – services provided as part of a shared IT mechanism that provide Users with the opportunity to conclude sales contracts for specific products and services, including financial services through selected Services,
- § adjusting the content of advertising messages to the preferences of users based on information provided by the user, in particular by analyzing its activity on the Internet;
- Access to information on the basis of the press law, or the act on radio and television, providing Users with access to text, graphics and multimedia materials on a variety of topics available at the individual request of the user in such a way that the user has access to them in the chosen time through the websites and applications;
- The users are obliged to provide themselves:
- Electronic equipment,
- connection to the Internet,
- Internet browser,
- other software required for using selected Services.
Prohibition of unlawful content provision:
- It is forbidden to use the Application and the Portal in a manner contrary to the principles of social coexistence and morality.
- The provision of unlawful content by Users is prohibited.
- Users bear full responsibility for the content that they enter, as well as damages caused as a result of their behavior not in accordance with the above claims.
- Social services available requiring the registration and used to publish in the applications Entry (main thread added by the User) or Comment (each published text regarding the Entry, or other entries available on the Portal) shall be provided in accordance with the following rules (Electronic service of comments):
- The electronic comment service is an electronic service that allows the exchange of information and opinions and discussions between Users, in particular by making entries or comments,
- The electronic comments service is a free service available to every Internet user,
- Mobiem Polska declares that it does not order nor commission their preparation, does not carry out editorial analysis or pre-publication authorization, writes entries and comments in its own technical infrastructure and makes available in the application, but reserves the right to remove the following content already added:
- Entries and Comments that contain phrases or terms commonly regarded as vulgar (Article 3 of the Polish language Act of 7 October 1999) or phrases or terms commonly regarded as offensive or that may violate personal rights of third parties, inconsistent with applicable law, and those that are advertising, surreptitious advertising, product placement,
- Entries and Comments that contain works within the meaning of copyright introduced via the mechanism (add file), for which the User does not have the rights necessary to use them, in particular after receiving a credible or official declaration of unlawfulness published by the User’s Comments or Entries in the mode and on the terms of the Electronic Services Provision Act of 18 July 18 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No 144, item 1204, as amended).
- By using the option of adding an Entry or Comment, the Users declare that they have the permissions and consents necessary to post Comment and Entries in a manner consistent with the law, in particular excluding the infringement of third party rights.
- Reports of unlawful content should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
Procedure of complaint proceedings
- Complaints about the Services may be submitted in writing, in the form of registered mail, to the following address: MOBIEM Polska l Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., ul. Fabryczna 5a, 00-446 Warszawa and electronically to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- A complaint should include date of the person lodging the complaint (name, surname, address, e-mail address) and a description of the event that caused the complaint.
- Complaints shall be processed within 30 days from the date of receipt of the notification by MOBIEM Polska.
- MOBIEM Polska guarantees the Users of the Portal and/or application the right to choose information regarding their access to information.
- MOBIEM Polska fully respects the right to privacy and the protection of Users' personal data.
- MOBIEM Polska allows the use of its Applications anonymously, however, in order to get full access to content and services offered through the Application, it is advisable to register by filling out the available registration forms.
- Any transfer of information to third parties is carried out if required by applicable law, and in the following cases:
- after obtaining Users' consent, in order to provide a given Service,
- in an aggregated form that characterizes the population of the Portal Users and / or the Application to current and potential trading partners.
Protection of personal data
Conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services
- The contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded for a definite period.
- The contract for the provision of electronic services is terminated:
- in the case of temporary services, upon leaving the Portal and Application
- in the case of services for which separate regulations have been established, the contract is terminated on the terms set out in the above regulations.
- For services provided electronically, for which no separate regulations have been established (no contract), the Act on consumer rights does not apply.
- In matters not regulated in the Regulations for the provision of Services, in particular for submitting declarations of will in electronic form, the provisions of the Civil Code and other acts in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland shall apply.
- In the event that specific Applications will have their own regulations, these regulations shall be posted on the Application website or in the Application itself in the form of a link to the relevant page, and these Terms and Conditions shall only apply to activities that make use of such application without the need for registration.
- MOBIEM Poland is not responsible for the timeliness, accuracy, completeness of information presented on the Portal and / or in the Applications as part of information services, as well as for their usefulness for specific Users' activities.
- The selection and layout of the content provided in the websites and / or the Application constitutes an inherent subject of copyright protection.
- The Portal and / or Applications contain works protected by copyright, trademarks and other original content, in particular texts, photographs, graphics, sounds, computer programs and multimedia materials.
- The use of content provided on the Portal and / or Application pages does not mean that Users acquire any rights on intangible assets for shared works or databases.
- The User may use the works and / or databases on the Portal and / or Application pages only within the scope of fair use, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws No. 24, item 83 as amended), the Act of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases (Journal of Laws No. 128, item. 1402) and the Act of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition (Journal of Laws No. 47 item 211 as amended).
- It is forbidden to copy, modify or transmit electronically or in any other way any part of the Portal and / or Application in whole or in part for commercial purposes and without the prior written consent ofMOBIEM Polska, except for cases specified in generally applicable laws.