Information regarding the processing of personal data of natural persons who are entrepreneurs within the meaning of separate regulations and persons acting on behalf of contractors as part of business relationships held with MOBIEM Polska
The Data Controller is:
Mobiem Polska spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw (00-446), at ul. Fabrycznej 5a, registered at the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS (National Court Register) number 0000671944.
tel.: +48 22 595 16 13
ul. Fabryczna 5a, 00-446 Warszawa
The Controller has appointed a data protection officer who can be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 22 595 16 13 or in writing (address of the administrator's office) in all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the use of processing rights data.
Source of Data
The data was obtained directly or from the contractor of MOBIEM Polska as the personal data of the authority responsible for incurring rights and obligations on behalf of that entity or the contact person responsible for the coordination of the contract performance.
The purposes of processing and the legal basis for processing
The data will be processed in order to:
- sign and perform the contract and provide services in accordance with the contract - the legal basis for processing is the necessity of data processing to conclude and perform the contract,
- alternatively pursue claims related to the contract concluded with your principal/ the services provided - the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of processing for the legitimate interest of the administrator; a legitimate interest of the administrator is the ability to pursue claims
- manage the relations with the entity indicated as the “Ordering Party”
- conduct marketing of products and services within the legitimate interest of the Personal Data Administrator
The period during which data will be stored
Your personal data will be stored until the claims for the contract/service are time-barred or until the expiry of the obligation to store data resulting from the law, in particular the obligation to keep accounting documents for the contract. Personal data will not be processed for direct marketing purposes if you object to the processing of your data for these purposes.
Recipients of the data
Your personal data may be made available to the entities in connection with the implementation of the justified purpose of the Data Administrator in the form of debt collection:
- Krajowy Rejestr Długów Biuro Informacji Gospodarczej SA, ul. Danuty Siedzikówny 12, 51-214 Wrocław, company registered in the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, 6th Commercial Division; KRS (National Court Register) number: 0000169851, NIP: 8951794707; initial capital: PLN 4,000,000, paid up in full
Data transmission outside the EEA
Your personal data will not be transferred to the recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
You have the right to access your data and the right to demand rectification, deletion and processing restrictions. To the extent for which the basis for the processing of your personal data is the premise of the legally legitimate interest of the administrator, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In particular, you have the right to object to the processing for direct marketing purposes. To the extent for which the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal. To the extent for which your data is processed for the purpose of entering into and performing the contract / provision of services or processed on the basis of consent - you also have the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. to receive personal data from the controller, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You may send this data to another data controller. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
Information about voluntary data submission
Providing personal data in connection with the contract / services provided on its basis is voluntary - without giving personal details of the representative of the party to the Contract, it is not possible to conclude a contract / provide services. Providing personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary.